About two months ago, we began a $250,000 re-image of our Richardson restaurant, and I wanted to give you a quick update on our progress. You can visit our Richardson restaurant’s Facebook page to see some up to date photos of the work completed! To date, roughly 95% of the new private dining room and the outside of the restaurant are completed. We have also made some significant progress on the inside of the restaurant as well. Here are some highlights so far:
- The new private dining room can accommodate up to 50 Guests in any style of seating and service desired.
- The exterior has been updated with new paint, siding, and signage.
- You will love the new patio that includes TV’s, new furniture and a beautiful fireplace.
- New tables and chairs – including a new cocktail area – are already in use – with padded bar stools with backs.
- Every wooden booth has been padded on the seat and the back.
We are still in the process of finishing the following items:
- The restaurant will be painted in fresh, crisp colors.
- New tile will be added to the fireplace and walls.
- The bar will receive a make-over, including the addition of numerous TV’s.
- The restrooms will be updated.
- The new private dining room has the technology needed to accommodate corporate meetings.
I’m certain that you will be happy with the finished remodel. We are currently taking reservations for the private dining room. If you have an upcoming event, please call the restaurant to reserve the space. We are doing the remainder of the work over night, so you will not be inconvenienced during your upcoming visits. If you haven’t seen the progress yet, drop by and take a look. We will be hosting an open house re-image celebration on June 14th. I hope to see you there. I thank you for your loyal and long support of our restaurant and our Brand.
Seth Wilkinson, CEO of Rockfish